In-House Services & Specialist
GIMG is a full-service practice that serves as your complete “Medical Home”. A significant part of our time is spent not just treating our patients, but also working to prevent disease and promote well-being. Together, our team offers a suite of medical services – all in-house – that include:
- Quality preventive care
- Comprehensive initial evaluations for any acute or chronic problems
- Personalized management and coordination of all of your medical care needs
- Health care visits to treat disease and promote long-term health
- Preventive health exams (Physicals)
- Gynecologic check-ups, including Pap tests and breast exams
- Routineimmunizations and travel immunizations
- Minor skincare procedures, including skin evaluations and routine skin cancer screening; removal of skin tags, sebaceous cysts and lipomas; and treatment of warts, precancerous skin lesions, and multiple other skin lesions and conditions
- Some intravenous (IV) therapies when needed
- Nutrition and Fitness Counseling and Diabetes Education
General Internal Medicine Group, (GIMG) is committed to providing our patients with high quality, comprehensive, patient-centered care with the goal of optimizing health and well-being. Our team of providers and support staff cares about our patients and strives to offer every one the access and control they need over their healthcare experience, in a warm and friendly environment.
A routine physical is a preventive health exam designed to catch problems before they catch up with you, and help keep you in good health.
GIMG offers echocardiography testing to diagnose and assist preventive heart-related illness.
We see all walk in patients as soon as a medical practitioner is available to see them but there may be a wait.
Nutrition & Fitness
We will work with you to determine what your health goals are and develop an individualized plan to help you begin your journey on accomplishing your goals.
We are pleased to offer medical visits for patients planning to travel internationally.